From Innocence to Maturity...










When I was young,
I had been told, several times to be matured.
They warned me that time is fleeting,
You need to win in everything you are competing.
But I was just an average child,
Who lived in clouds & danced with smile.

But as been told, time did changed,
And everything turned out to be really strange.

The things were alike, the people were same,
All of them still existing with their new quirks & vain.
The petty thoughts & things were all around,
While soulful notions were hard to found.
And whims & fancies were still there,
May be it was me who they were not able to lure.

So how it feels to get finally mature?
And all that I could write & be assure:

My feelings are numb & the pain is all gone,
My heart stll beats, in this city of stone.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what you think?

AN OUTBURST...

“LOVE”: an overrated crap... isn’t it?