I am the ‘LOVE’ & I am the ‘LIFE'...




I searched for ‘love & happiness’ in places all around,
But was disappointed as nothing I ever found.
Until I reached the abyss of despair,
Convincing myself that ‘hatred & death’ are the more prevalent things here.
I was trapped in a dark cave of depression,
And my escape route was a hard earned lesson.
A lesson that freed my pain-stricken soul,
And ended my extensive search in just a stroll.

I found that finding ‘love & happiness’ somewhere else is all but a ‘perception’,
And I uncovered myself from this persistent sheath of a man-made illusion.
I know now that “happiness” is simply ‘me’ myself,
I am the ‘love’ & I am the ‘life’,
I am the one present in each & every vibe.
I am the answer to my own queries,
The solely one responsible to all my worldly- worries.

If I can dive into depths of my own strengths and fears,
No one else can ever throw me again into an abyss of despair,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what you think?

AN OUTBURST...

“LOVE”: an overrated crap... isn’t it?