So I was changed...



How cool the above saying is.... The moment I saw it, I was in love with this thought. I don't know the source but whoever wrote it must be awesome. Its quite humorous but on the other side it needs guts to say so. If you are thinking why anything like that needs gut then wait and think again. Are we not afraid of change?

In the words of a famous Russian writer, its quite evident:

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” 
― Leo Tolstoy



We feel safe living our same banal life even if it no more excite us. 
We fear to quit those things that no longer interest us but has become our habit now. 
We love to crib about certain things and are not ashamed to grumble even in public.
Moreover we love to make fun of others who take risks &
We are unable to understand why some people are so dumb to do things that are not safe for a routine life.
We fear to follow our dreams cause we are afraid of change.

Yes, CHANGE is something that scares the hell out of us.

Because the moment we think of change our mind starts asking us several questions:

"What will people think if I am gonna do that? What if I fail in my new venture? I am OK with my present life, what if, I cry sometimes because I feel pathetic? What if I hate my Job? What if I sometimes wish to follow my dreams cause of certain people that inspire me?"

Wandering through these questions we finally settle with certain answers:

" I am just a normal human being, I cannot risk my present for an unknown future. No matter how pathetic it feels, I still feel good gossiping about other fools than to be called a fool myself. I might cry for sometime but then again I am back to normal feeling safe among the group of people I live in. Moreover their are societal norms and I cannot go beyond the societal values just to achieve my dreams."

So we are happy or to say we fake happiness and try to shut down our conscience to speak further to us.
And all this because of FEAR. THE FEAR TO CHANGE. 

Change from what we are to what we really want to become. Thus killing the dreams that may have lead us to an unknown territory, which again would be full of Life. Life that would have been again full of tears and smiles but this time it would have been different.

Different because you did something you feared (fear of yourself, your acquaintances & your society) but at last you did have guts to change and face the fear, a thing that only great men have risked to do (cause that was the reason of their greatness). And at last, either you fail or succeed the change you brought in your life, you did followed your heart and that's the only proof that you are not just any ordinary person living an animated life but an awakened soul creating ethereal vivacity.

“The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.” 
― Friedrich Nietzsche




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what you think?

AN OUTBURST...

“LOVE”: an overrated crap... isn’t it?